What We're Doing to Welcome You Back
We've missed you!
What you need to know to plan your visit
We are pleased to share our plans on how Gallions Reach will welcome back more shoppers on 15th June following the easing of Government restrictions.
The Park has remained partially open throughout the COVID-19 pandemic with a small number of essential stores and services continuing to trade.
From Monday, June 15 many of our non-essential shops will start to re-open within the Park. We will be publishing details of store re-opening dates and opening hours as soon as they are confirmed.
We appreciate that easing back into the new normal may not feel comfortable so we want to make this as easy as possible.The following measures are now in place to ensure that everyone coming into Gallions Reach has a safe, enjoyable and comfortable shopping experience and we urge members of the public experiencing any of the symptoms of Covid_19, not to visit us at this time.
- Gallions Reach team members will be on hand at all times to offer help and advice to visitors.
- Cleaning: All staff are provided with appropriate PPE and we have implemented an enhanced deep-cleaning regime.
- We advise customers to make use of available space on the walkways to maintain social distancing guidelines and to use the available facilities to maintain government hygiene advice.
- If you need to queue outside any shop clearly marked ‘spots’ will advise you where to stand.
Clear floor markings and signage will direct customers to follow the physical distancing guidelines.
- Public facilities will remain open but we advise customers to use at their discretion and maintain social distancing and hygiene practices.
- Lifts & escalators: Only 1 household is allowed in the lift at any one time. Please use the stairs where possible and keep left.
- Trading times: Some shops have reduced their opening times to ensure they can provide a safe and clean environment for customers. Always check directly with the shop or our website before starting your shopping trip
We will be reviewing Government guidance regularly and implementing any changes when we can.
RESPECT OTHERS – STAY SAFE