Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries
It's Veganuary! Check out Holland & Barrett's recipe for vegan chocolate-covered strawberries below:
- - 30 strawberries
- - 200g vegan chocolate or chocolate chips
- - 1 tsp coconut oil
1) Wash the strawberries and lay them on a paper towel to dry. They must be completely dry before dipping in chocolate.
2) Break up the chocolate and add to a microwave-safe bowl with the coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, taking out to stir every 30 seconds until smooth and melted.
3) Dip the strawberries into the chocolate and place them on to a parchment-lined baking tray.
4) Place in the fridge to partially set and then bring them out to drizzle the remaining chocolate over the top before returning to the fridge to set completely.